Some time ago I participated in another Crew member’s Random 5 on Friday post.
I haven’t been able to do that in awhile.
But today, I have 5 things I’m especially thankful for!
1. Time with girlfriends. In recent months, due to restrictions placed on me for one reason or another, I have had very little time with my girlfriends. I didn’t realize how desperately I needed that til very recently. But this week I’ve had great phone conversations with some dear friends, with my mom, and one in-person visit during our kids’ playdate. For this extrovert, it was a huge blessing!
2. Krispy Kreme donuts. Enough said. 🙂
3. emeals. I am so thankful for my emeals subscription! I am using the Slow Cooker Clean Eating plan, and it is perfect for my high-energy times (mornings) and our health. They have amazing, varied, delicious recipes. This week, use the code eathealthy15 for a 15% discount on an emeals subscription!
4. My newish bath gel, purchased with a Christmas gift card from my dear friend Sally: Vitabath’s sulfate- and paraben-free Luscious Lemon Creme. Yum!
5. The reminder that God is at work, even if we are experiencing challenges, stress, uncertainty or discouragement. I happened upon Psalms 140-142 Thursday morning…what a comfort!