Usually for Holidays, Birthdays, etc. I am a HUGE gift card giver; everyone gets what they want and no hassles with exchanges or returns.
However, Mother’s Day requires a more personal touch…she did, after all, carry us around in her body for 9 months, gave up many things, comfort, sleep, seeing her ankles….so I’ve combined a list of some gift ideas for Mother’s Day (mine is NOT on the list as my Mother reads the blog:)
- Mother & Daughter pedicures (sandal season is coming ladies)!
- Brunch (favorite restaurant or homemade)!
- Monogrammed tote (Land’s End does a great one)!
- Chore coupons (handmade, of course)!
- Chocolate…any kind!
- Go to the movies (chick flick time)!
- Give her a photo collage of the family (framed)!
- Attend a cooking class together!
- Host a Mother/Daughter tea (invite your friends and their moms)!
- Take her to the Museum!
To all the Grandmother’s,Mother’s and Daughters out there; I wish you the most fabulous day ever!