I remember being quite a bit younger and listening to Prince’s anthem “1999”. It was so far in the future, I remember thinking that to reach 1999 was something I couldn’t fathom (oh the innocence of a girl in 8th grade). Yet here we are in 2015 and 2014 just flew by….
I don’t do resolutions, as I always seem to be a work in progress anyway. However, I want to share some goals with everyone for 2015.
- Be kinder..to myself and others.
- Be present in the moment.
- Try to do my best daily.
- Avoid negativity in words or appearance.
- Worry less!
- Laugh and smile more!
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Turn off the T.V.
That’s all I’ve got for now!
Like. my sister Finch, I’ve got some ideas and goals for the coming year. I’m still getting them organized (funny because that is one of them!). Here is my short list:
1. Actively seek to receive and be a conduit for God’s grace
2. Seek to bring organization to my activities, plans and responsibilities
3. Seek out opportunities for creativity
4. Be faithful in seeking times with the Lord
5. Love my family
I could add more but clearly, that’s enough to keep me busy!
We’re both very thankful for each of our awesome readers. Thank you for giving us your time. May you be blessed in 2015. Happy New Year!
Enjoy and welcome to 2015—Finch & Wren!