My amazing and creative friend Julie is the artist behind Paper Doll Greetings, and just in time for Christmas, she has provided a collection of beautiful handmade cards and a mini-journal for one special reader to win!
What is Paper Doll Greetings?
It’s my friend Julie’s Etsy shop, where she sells her handmade, beautifully created cards, journals, and mixed media art! Each card and journal is handcrafted from the most beautiful papers, ribbons, and ephemera. They make incredible gifts for your loved ones—or ways you can bless yourself!
Beautiful cards and a mini-journal, all handmade (and some, hand-painted!) by Julie herself. One winner will receive:
- A blue mini-journal, beautifully inscribed with Psalm 20:4
- A “note of support card,” decorated with satin ribbon and roses
- A “journey” card, illustrated with Judges 18:6
- A beautiful floral birthday card, with gold lettering and a green satin ribbon
- A lovely blank card with die-cut and ribbon decoration
Just enter here!
This giveaway closes on December 14 at 11:59P. Just follow the pink link to the giveaway form below to enter. One winner will be selected and notified at the close of the giveaway. Best wishes!