Welcome back to 5 Things You Didn’t Know About… today, featuring Heather from Running With Spears!
In 5 Things You Didn’t Know About…, I’ll be introducing you to some of my favorite friends from the blogging world. Each of them will tell you a little about themselves, how they recharge, what they’re reading and doing this summer. Just lots of fun in bite-sized quantities!
And now…introducing Heather from Running With Spears!
- Favorite summer activity: I’m actually not a big fan of summer activities, I live in Texas and the heat drives me crazy. But I love doing less school in the summer and spending more time making fun memories with my family.
- Best book you’ve read this summer: I haven’t read many books yet this summer, but I love (and highly recommend) Love Does by Bob Goff.
- How do you renew your spirit/recharge your batteries? A nice hot bubble bath with a glass of wine.
- Something cool God has taught you lately, or a favorite meaningful quote: One of my favorite quotes is from a novel by Natalie Lloyd called The Key to Extraordinary. “You are never too old to be daring. Whether fifteen or ninety-five…believe your words have power. And use them.”
- This year, you’re looking forward to…. finishing the novel I’m writing. The first draft is written now. I still have a lot of work to do, but I’m hoping to complete it before the end of the year!
Heather Kelley is a full-time coffee drinker, part-time homeschooling mom of four girls. She also blogs at Running With Spears about whatever random topics pop into her head, including mom life, coffee addiction, being a bibliophile, and loving Jesus.
Thank you so much for stopping by to meet Heather! Be sure to click on the link to her blog, where you’ll find more Heather and more fun!