In the times we live in I’m definitely interested in products that will help me and my family live healthy lives. So when FrontGate Media offered me the opportunity to use some of Ameo Life’s products and supplements, I was thrilled to have the opportunity. I can tell you that my experiences with them have been very useful, quite positive and overall, very enjoyable!
About Ameo Life
Ameo Life – Honoring Our Creator
We stand strong in our faith. We believe that the human body is a miracle of divine creation. We also believe that our planet earth provides the ability to promote healing with natural supplementation and elements.
And here’s more about Ameo Life as a company, which you’ll find on their website:
To positively impact the lives of families with pure natural supplementation.
Our mission at Ameo Life is to produce amazing natural products to promote care for the body using only the cleanest ingredients, free of chemicals, toxins or any harmful substances.
Ameo Life sells vitamins, supplements, liquids, gels, lozenges, and soaps to enable individuals and families to meet those goals.
The products I received to try
Ameo Life was generous enough to provide four of their products for me to use. I received these full-sized products:
- ph Balanced Alkaline Silver Solution
- Extra Strength Silver Gel
- Daily Multivitamin
- Organic Silver Soap
I’d like to tell you more about each of these, and then more on my experiences with each one.
pH Balanced Alkaline Silver Solution
In the name of this product, you get a lot of the information of what it is! It’s pH balanced and the silver is in an alkaline solution. This supplement is tested in a 3rd party lab for quality and efficacy. According to the Ameo Life website, this product supports both the immune system and “a healthy digestive system.” It contains no artificial flavors, ingredients, preservatives, or additives.
The bottle contains 47 servings per container at 2 tsp. per serving size, for adults. Each serving contains 300 mcg of Purified Silver.
Extra Strength Silver Gel
Ameo Life’s Silver Gel is also 3rd-party lab tested. The gel is for topical use only and can be used to cleanse the skin. It contains 35 ppm silver and is, like the Silver Solution above, pH balanced. It is alcohol- and formaldehyde-free, and also contains no petroleum, coal tar, siloxins, or parfum. The Ameo Life website describes a number of ways this gel can be used, such as: soothing/rejuvenating skin; promoting the skin’s ability to heal; or for soothing bites or minor skin irritations.
Ameo Life’s Multivitamin is an antioxidant-rich formula. They believe that their multivitamin is exceptional, and particularly because its minerals are chelated and its methylated folate is in a highly bio-available form. It contains all the vitamins and minerals you’d expect from a multivitamin (the 18 essential ones), and its water-soluble vitamins (like C and the many forms of B) are very generous. Each bottle contains 60 easy-to-swallow capsules, with 2 capsules per day equaling a serving (and giving you the allowances you’d expect in a multi).
Organic Silver Soap
I received the All Natural Lemongrass Silver Soap to try. It’s made with organic ingredients. (Ameo Life also makes their Silver Soaps in Organic Lavender, Charcoal Tea Tree, Oatmeal Spice, and Peppermint options). The soaps are usable for handwashing, facial washing, or baths.
The ingredients of the lemongrass soap are: saponified oils of sunflower and/or safflower, coconut, and palm (with retained glycerin); essential oils of lemongrass, patchouli, rosemary, lime, sage, and bergamot; annatto seed; rosemary leaf, rosemary extract; 30ppm pH Silver Solution (purified water, 99.9% pure silver, pH Buffer Plus).
I would say that my experiences with the Ameo Life products were fantastic! Let me break them down for you per product:
- pH Balanced Alkaline Silver Solution: Our family is familiar with colloidal silver, having used it since 2009. So I understood some of the ideas behind Ameo Life’s Silver Solution. I have to say that I noticed almost immediate results when I started using it, and actually quite different ones than the colloidal silver I’d used in the past. It reduced inflammation for me in some problem areas and after only 2 days I saw improvement with less overall acidity in my body. I noticed that my digestion seemed more regular and comfortable. The two areas in my body that have caused me the most issues over the years, with the most irritation or soreness, seemed greatly improved. In fact, I didn’t at all expect the overall blessing the silver solution was–or how very quickly it would make a difference.
- Extra Strength Silver Gel: I used this gel on some areas of my skin that needed healing. One was a partially-healed blister on the back of my heel from walking a long distance, and the other was a grouping of some scratches and bruising from moving heavy boxes one day. The gel felt wonderful as I applied it. It seems to absorb quickly and doesn’t leave any residue. And, I really felt that healing happened quickly! A very small amount of the gel goes a very long way, so one bottle of it could last quite awhile. It’s also a great size/weight to carry around in my purse. I would also use it instead of an anti-bacterial hand gel when I’ve needed to wash my hands but didn’t have access to a restroom. I would depend on the silver to help keep things bacteria-free.
- Daily Multivitamin: I took two capsules daily as recommended. I felt that they absorbed well (I do admit that they made me burp for a few moments after ingesting, but that was of short duration) and quickly. I LOVE the extra Bs, Cs, and a little extra zinc that this vitamin contains. I’m someone who really appreciates having those extra antioxidants and felt really well overall as I took the multivitamin. It seems to be a great formulation.
- Organic Silver Soap: What another great area to include silver! This is certainly a time in history when we really want to get our hands clean—but if you’re like me, you might have dry skin already on your hands from the constant handwashing. I think that Ameo Life’s soaps will not only get your hands clean, but the ingredients (both the oils and the essential oils) are those which should really keep your hands from drying out AS they clean. The best way for me to describe this soap is that it feels incredibly luxurious in your hands, even as it’s cleaning them well. (I LOVED holding this soap!) I’m also someone who doesn’t tolerate a lot of scent well, but the essential oils in this soap weren’t overwhelming at all. Perhaps that speaks to the purity of the ingredients. This soap is truly exceptional.
I really loved my experiences with all four of the Ameo Life products. They are high quality, contain pure and organic ingredients, and are definitely supplements and soaps that I would purchase in the future. I felt that they made a noticeable positive difference in my health and wellbeing. I’m so glad to have been introduced to Ameo Life!
Where you can purchase Ameo Life products
You can view Ameo Life products and purchase them at the link below:
Purchase Ameo Life products here
Enter to win 4 Ameo Life products of your own!
You can enter to win 4 full-sized health products selected by Ameo Life! To enter, simply click on the pink link below that says, “Enter here!” That will take you to the Blessed Freebies website, where you can enter to win. Giveaway closes 8/24/22. Winner will be selected and contacted by FrontGate Media and Ameo Life. Best wishes!
Disclosure: I received these products from FrontGate Media and Ameo Life. All opinions expressed here are my own honest ones. I am not a health care professional nor a provider and my opinions are only that; they are not medical advice, nor is this information intended to diagnose or treat, but merely describe my own experiences. Please consult a health care professional or provider for your own healthcare and medical needs.