You can make this fabulous Italian Tuna and Bean salad in 15 minutes tops!
Full of protein and fiber, low fat and delicious.
1 can of Albacore (packed in water) tuna
1 can Cannelloni beans
1 can Red Kidney beans
2 tbsp. chopped green Spanish olives
2 tbsp. chopped yellow onion
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
Optional: 1 tsp. chopped pickled jalapeño or 2 tsps. capers for garnish!
- Open cans
- Drain water from tuna, empty tuna into large mixing bowl
- Drain water from Cannelloni and Red Kidney beans, rinse well with cold water
- Place drained beans into mixing bowl
- Add Olives and Onions
- Drizzle Olive Oil and Vinegar over mixture
- Toss, refrigerate for 1 hour and serve